- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Pocket Pet Paw Print Ornaments
February 12 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5.00
Bring your pocket pet to get a paw print ornament just in time for Valentine’s Day!
We’ll be doing these with either white or pink dough in heart shapes. You will get your pet’s paw print & their name imprinted in the dough on an ornament. Each ornament will be sent home in a sealed bag with baking instructions & ribbon for hanging. Once baked you can paint & decorate at home.
Our patient volunteers will help make these ornaments for the following pocket pet species:
These Take & Bake dough ornaments are $5.00 each & make great gifts!
Because we will be handling your pocket pet we require you to register for the event so that we’re able to appropriately staff the event & have enough supplies. We will accommodate walk-ins – registration for walk-ins is still required.
Click the link in this event to register or visit our website for our registration form: https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/events
***Requirements for attendance:
– All pets must arrive in a secure & safe carrier (details outlined below).
– All ferrets must have their annual Distemper & Rabies vaccinations completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
– All rabbits must have their annual RHDV2 vaccination completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
For more information about how to get your rabbit vaccinated, visit: https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/rhdv
For a list of MN Twin City metro vets that see & treat rabbits, ferrets & other pocket pets, visit: https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/vets
Your pet must arrive in a secure and safe MNPPR-approved carrier.
An MNPPR-approved carrier requires the following:
– Must be completely enclosed and secured.
– Must have adequate ventilation for proper breathing.
– Should be appropriately sized so that your pet can stand up and turn around inside the carrier (at a minimum.)
If you arrive with a carrier that is inappropriate you will be asked to leave for the safety of yourself, your pets, and everyone else. Alternatively, you may purchase a used carrier from MNPPR at a discounted rate during the clinic event or a new carrier from the event host pet store. Ask a volunteer for more information about our carriers if you have any questions