- This event has passed.
Pocket Pet Monthly Nail Trim Clinic – St Paul / April 2023
April 2 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$10.00
The MN Pocket Pet Rescue will be holding a Nail Trim Clinic event just for pocket pets!
Our patient volunteers will provide nail trims for the following pocket pet species:
* Guinea Pigs
* Sugar Gliders
Nail Trims are offered for a suggested donation of $10 per pet.
Fur Brushing is offered for a suggested donation of $5 per pet.
All pocket pets must be registered in advance so that we can appropriately staff the event. We will accommodate walk-ins – registration for walk-ins is still required.
Click the TICKETS link in our event here to register https://forms.gle/JTgqj5tg3tYAN5Zn9
or visit our website for our registration form. https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/ntc
***Requirements for attendance:
– All pets must arrive in a secure & safe carrier (details outlined below).
– All ferrets must have their annual Distemper & Rabies vaccinations completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
– All rabbits must have their annual RHDV2 vaccination completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
For more information about how to get your rabbit vaccinated, visit: https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/rhdv
For a list of MN Twin City metro vets that see & treat rabbits, ferrets & other pocket pets, visit: https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/vets
Your pet must arrive in a secure and safe MNPPR-approved carrier.
An MNPPR-approved carrier requires the following:
– Must be completely enclosed and secured.
– Must have adequate ventilation for proper breathing.
– Should be appropriately sized so that your pet can stand up and turn around inside the carrier (at a minimum.)
If you arrive with a carrier that is inappropriate you will be asked to leave for the safety of yourself, your pets, and everyone else. Alternatively, you may purchase a used carrier from MNPPR at a discounted rate during the clinic event or a new carrier from the event host pet store. Ask a volunteer for more information about our carriers if you have any questions!