Ferndale Market, a third-generation farm and local foods grocery store, will host its first-ever FallFest celebration on Saturday, Sept. 30. The family-friendly event will be a celebration of all things fall and include live music, local food and craft beer, and activities for all ages. Attendees will enjoy:
• Live music from local band Flipside.
• Fall-themed activities, including hayrides, yard games, face painting, a pumpkin patch, and more.
• Blondie’s Butcher Shop food truck.
• Cannon Falls’ Tilion Brewing, serving a variety of craft beers.
• Free food samples from Ferndale Market’s local partners, including CannonBelles, Sogn Valley Orchard, and Marianne’s Kitchen.
Tickets to the event are $5 per person and available for purchase on Ferndale Market’s website (https://shop.ferndalemarket.com/product/fall-festival-ticket/). Children 2 and under are free.
Additional event details are available on Ferndale Market’s Facebook event page.